green onions

Category

Creamy Avocado Green Goddess Sauce

Pair this creamy avocado green goddess sauce with any salad, chips, or veggie sticks! Perfect for adding loads of flavor and creamy factor! Paleo, dairy free, whole30. 

Print Recipe Creamy Avocado Green Goddess Sauce Pair this creamy avocado green goddess sauce with any salad, chips, or veggie sticks! Perfect for adding loads of flavor and creamy factor! Paleo, dairy free, whole30.  Ingredients Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings batch MetricUS Imperial Course Condiment, Sauce Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings batch MetricUS Imperial Course Condiment, Sauce Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until it reaches desired consistency. Store in fridge for 5-7 days.
Nutrition Facts Creamy Avocado Green Goddess Sauce Amount Per Serving Calories 334 Calories from Fat 315 % Daily Value* Total Fat 35g 54% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Polyunsaturated Fat 4g Monounsaturated Fat 25g Sodium 7mg 0% Potassium 413mg 12% Total Carbohydrates 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 1g Protein 2g 4% Vitamin A 39% Vitamin C 37% Calcium 7% Iron 8% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties

Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties

Easy homemade breakfast sausage recipe. Paleo, whole30 friendly sausage, and ready in 10 minutes! Perfect served alongside eggs of a pile of greens. Full of flavor, fresh herbs, and lean turkey meat.

Print Recipe Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties Easy homemade breakfast sausage recipe. Paleo, whole30 friendly sausage, and ready in 10 minutes! Perfect served alongside eggs of a pile of greens. Full of flavor, fresh herbs, and lean turkey meat. Ingredients Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings patties MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 2
Rating: 4
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings patties MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 2
Rating: 4
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sausage and combine (I use my hands).
  2. Use a medium/small ice-cream scoop and fill the skillet with sausage balls then press down with a fork. Cook on each side until golden (about 1-3 minutes each side).
Nutrition Facts Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 53mg 18% Sodium 330mg 14% Potassium 121mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 12g 24% Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 2% Iron 10% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Asian Zucchini Noodle Bowl

Asian Zucchini Noodle Bowl

192 calorie whole30 balsamic glazed asian zucchini noodles! Super easy whole30 and paleo meal. A healthy dinner recipe for the whole family! Kid friendly noodles with a tempting asian sauce. 

Print Recipe Asian Zucchini Noodle Bowl 192 calorie whole30 balsamic glazed asian zucchini noodles! Super easy whole30 and paleo meal. A healthy dinner recipe for the whole family! Kid friendly noodles with a tempting asian sauce.  Ingredients Noodles Sauce Toppings Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 46
Rating: 3.33
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 46
Rating: 3.33
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Noodles Sauce Toppings Instructions
  1. Begin by preparing your noodles with a spiralizer (read post to see which one I recommend).
  2. Heat a large fry pan over medium/high heat on the stove. Fry the noodles with 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil for about 3-4 minutes until softened. Then remove from the heat and set aside. Drain excess liquid.
  3. Prepare the sauce by incorporating the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, coconut aminos, and hot sauce together in small sauce pan over medium heat on the stove.
  4. In a small cup mix the cold water and arrowroot flour together into a liquidy paste.
  5. Bring the sauce to a simmer then stir continuously while pouring in the arrowroot and cold water mixture.
  6. Continue to cook and stir the sauce (keeping it at a simmer) for a few minutes until the sauce thickens. Then take off the heat and pour over noodles.
  7. Top off with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro, chopped green onions, and a poached egg, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Asian Zucchini Noodle Bowl Amount Per Serving Calories 192 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Polyunsaturated Fat 2g Monounsaturated Fat 1g Sodium 359mg 15% Potassium 814mg 23% Total Carbohydrates 28g 9% Dietary Fiber 8g 32% Sugars 15g Protein 5g 10% Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 88% Calcium 7% Iron 13% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Perfect Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl

Perfect Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl

These warm flavorful falafels are better than the real deal, because they are packed with cauliflower and fresh herbs! A low carb delicious whole30 meal that is easily made in a blender.

Print Recipe Perfect Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl These warm flavorful falafels are better than the real deal, because they are packed with cauliflower and fresh herbs! A low carb delicious whole30 meal that is easily made in a blender. Ingredients Falafel Tahini Dressing Greens Info Cook Time 40 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings falafel MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 72
Rating: 3.75
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 40 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings falafel MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 72
Rating: 3.75
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Falafel Tahini Dressing Greens Instructions Falafel
  1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a food processor blend all the ingredients, except the minced cauliflower and olive oil. Blend until the herbs are minced.
  3. Once the herbs are minced, add in the minced cauliflower and pulse until combined.
  4. Form the falafel dough into 16 1 1/2" round balls. Use a pastry brush and brush each falafel with olive oil.
  5. Cook for 20 minutes on 400F then rotate the falafels and cook for another 20 minutes.
Tahini Dressing
  1. Combine all the ingredients for the tahini dressing in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Greens
  1. Plate the greens then top with falafel and tahini dressing.
Nutrition Facts Perfect Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl Amount Per Serving Calories 216 Calories from Fat 180 % Daily Value* Total Fat 20g 31% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g Monounsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 12mg 4% Sodium 169mg 7% Potassium 105mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 2g Protein 4g 8% Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 38% Calcium 4% Iron 11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more