Archives

Southwest Paleo Chicken And Fries

Southwest Paleo Chicken And Fries

Crispy spiced sweet potato fries, baked southwest chicken strips, creamy garlic avocado dipping sauce, and vibrant greens. Lunch, dinner, or even, breakfast! Paleo, whole30, and gluten free. The whole family is going to love this meal! Put it on the table… and there will be none left.

Print Recipe Southwest Paleo Chicken And Fries Crispy spiced sweet potato fries, baked southwest chicken strips, creamy garlic avocado dipping sauce, and vibrant greens. Lunch, dinner, or even, breakfast! Paleo, whole30, and gluten free. The whole family is going to love this meal! Put it on the table... and there will be none left. Ingredients Chicken Fries Greens Sauce Info Cook Time 20 minutes Prep Time 20 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 20 minutes Prep Time 20 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Chicken Fries Greens Sauce Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 475F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Slice sweet potato fries into thin strips and toss in the oil, flour, and seasoning. Bake fries on 475F for about 30-45 minutes until crispy.
  2. Reduce oven to 350F. Toss chicken in oil and seasonings. Bake on 350F for 30 minutes.
  3. In a food processor or high powered blender combine all ingredients for the sauce until smooth.
  4. Assemble bowl by layering in greens, chicken, fries, sauce, and toppings. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Southwest Paleo Chicken And Fries Amount Per Serving Calories 399 Calories from Fat 189 % Daily Value* Total Fat 21g 32% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Polyunsaturated Fat 7g Monounsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 70mg 23% Sodium 536mg 22% Potassium 598mg 17% Total Carbohydrates 26g 9% Dietary Fiber 7g 28% Sugars 6g Protein 30g 60% Vitamin A 195% Vitamin C 62% Calcium 7% Iron 14% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties

Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties

Easy homemade breakfast sausage recipe. Paleo, whole30 friendly sausage, and ready in 10 minutes! Perfect served alongside eggs of a pile of greens. Full of flavor, fresh herbs, and lean turkey meat.

Print Recipe Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties Easy homemade breakfast sausage recipe. Paleo, whole30 friendly sausage, and ready in 10 minutes! Perfect served alongside eggs of a pile of greens. Full of flavor, fresh herbs, and lean turkey meat. Ingredients Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings patties MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings patties MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sausage and combine (I use my hands).
  2. Use a medium/small ice-cream scoop and fill the skillet with sausage balls then press down with a fork. Cook on each side until golden (about 1-3 minutes each side).
Nutrition Facts Sage Rosemary Turkey Sausage Patties Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 53mg 18% Sodium 330mg 14% Potassium 121mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 12g 24% Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 2% Iron 10% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Best Whole30 Chicken Lo Mein

Best Whole30 Chicken Lo Mein

Healthy Lo Mein made with delicious carrot noodles! An Easy 15 minute whole30 meal the whole family will enjoy! Grain free, paleo, gluten free.

Print Recipe Best Whole30 Chicken Lo Mein Healthy Lo Mein made with delicious carrot noodles! An Easy 15 minute whole30 meal the whole family will enjoy! Grain free, paleo, gluten free. Ingredients Noodles Sauce Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 2
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 5 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 2
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Noodles Sauce Instructions
  1. Place the carrot noodles on a baking tray and cook in a convection toaster (or oven) on 450F for about 10-15 minutes until soft. Then set aside. *You can also cook them in a skillet on the stovetop instead, but I have found that convection baking the noodles turns out perfect results every time and eliminates excess water!
  2. In a frying pan, lightly saute the vegetables in 1-2 tablespoons sesame oil or water. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft (but not mushy). Then set aside.
  3. In a mason jar or hand blender puree ingredients for the sauce. Thicken sauce over medium heat in a sauce pan or skillet for about 1 minute stirring consistently with a whisk, until the sauce thickens and is smooth.
  4. In a serving bowl, add the noodles, vegetables, cooked chicken, and pour the sauce over top. Serve with sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
Nutrition Facts Best Whole30 Chicken Lo Mein Amount Per Serving Calories 343 Calories from Fat 108 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12g 18% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 49mg 16% Sodium 925mg 39% Potassium 554mg 16% Total Carbohydrates 34g 11% Dietary Fiber 10g 40% Sugars 5g Protein 25g 50% Vitamin A 175% Vitamin C 213% Calcium 9% Iron 21% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Cream Of Mushroom Paleo Casserole

Cream Of Mushroom Paleo Casserole

Warm and addicting comfort food alert! Cream of mushroom casserole (paleo, whole30, and dairy free). Layers of creamy sauce, cauliflower rice, herbed mushrooms, and lots of fresh basil! Made in minutes, then it’s in the oven!

Print Recipe Cream Of Mushroom Paleo Casserole *Warm and addicting comfort food alert! Cream of mushroom casserole (paleo, whole30, and dairy free). Layers of creamy sauce, cauliflower rice, herbed mushrooms, and lots of fresh basil! Made in minutes, then it’s in the oven! Ingredients Base Sauce Info Cook Time 55 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 3
Rating: 4.67
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 55 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings servings MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 3
Rating: 4.67
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Base Sauce Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 8" square casserole baking dish with avocado oil.
  2. In a skillet, sauté the chopped onions and minced garlic in water or oil until soft.
  3. Layer in the cauliflower rice, sautéed onions and garlic, mushrooms, and fresh basil into the casserole dish and set aside.
  4. Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a saucepan. Blend using a hand immersion blender or whisk. Once the mixture is smooth, bring to a simmer and continue to whisk (or if you are using a hand blender- just blend it on occasion). Simmer and whisk for a few minutes until the sauce thickens, then take off the heat and pour over the casserole.
  5. Bake casserole on 350F for about 55 minutes until the edges are golden.
Nutrition Facts Cream Of Mushroom Paleo Casserole Amount Per Serving Calories 257 Calories from Fat 99 % Daily Value* Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g Cholesterol 31mg 10% Sodium 577mg 24% Potassium 578mg 17% Total Carbohydrates 27g 9% Dietary Fiber 8g 32% Sugars 5g Protein 10g 20% Vitamin A 45% Vitamin C 101% Calcium 12% Iron 22% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Turkey Sausage Meatballs In Sage Cream Sauce

Turkey Sausage Meatballs In Sage Cream Sauce

Unbelievably easy oven baked Paleo turkey meatballs and sage cream sauce. (Gluten free, whole30, paleo). Perfect for a weeknight dinner or breakfast! On the table in LESS than 25 minutes!

Print Recipe Turkey Sausage Meatballs In Sage Cream Sauce Unbelievably easy oven baked Paleo turkey meatballs and sage cream sauce. (Gluten free, whole30, paleo). Perfect for a weeknight dinner or breakfast! On the table in LESS than 25 minutes! Ingredients Meatballs Sauce Info Cook Time 20 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings meatballs MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 4
Rating: 4.75
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 20 minutes Prep Time 10 minutes Servings meatballs MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 4
Rating: 4.75
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Meatballs Sauce Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle it with avocado oil (about 1-2 tablespoons).
  2. In a bowl combine all ingredients for the meatballs (except the oil).
  3. Form 1 1/2" round meatballs by scooping some mixture into your hand and rolling until round. Place the meatballs on the baking tray with parchment paper and roll lightly in avocado oil (that is already on the tray). Bake on 375F for 20 minutes until golden.
  4. In a pan saute onions and garlic for the sauce in 2 tablespoons oil (avocado or olive). Once the onions and garlic are golden brown add in the rest of the ingredients for the sauce and heat until simmering. Then take off the heat and pour over meatballs.
  5. To make this a complete meal I love sautéing 4 cups cauliflower rice with 4 cups kale and serving the meatballs alongside (or over) the veggies.
Nutrition Facts Turkey Sausage Meatballs In Sage Cream Sauce Amount Per Serving Calories 98 Calories from Fat 63 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7g 11% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 19mg 6% Sodium 126mg 5% Potassium 71mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 2g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 6g 12% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 1% Iron 5% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies

According to wheat eaters these “do not taste healthy”- in a good way. The light, fluffiness of these cookies mixed with that soft, thick, and chewy cookie texture we all know and love is AMazing! Sweetened with 1/4 c maple syrup (paleo, grain free, refined sugar free).

Print Recipe Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies According to wheat eaters these “do not taste healthy"- in a good way. The light, fluffiness of these cookies mixed with that soft, thick, and chewy cookie texture we all know and love is AMazing! Sweetened with 1/4 c maple syrup (paleo, grain free, refined sugar free). Ingredients Info Cook Time 12 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings cookies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 12 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Servings cookies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a food processor combine all ingredients for the cookies and blend until smooth. If you want to stir in chocolate chips, now would be the time.
  3. Use a small ice-cream scoop and place 9 cookie dough balls on the baking tray and bake on 350F for about 12 minutes until golden. Let the cookies set for 2-3 minutes before eating (so they firm up a bit!).
Nutrition Facts Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies Amount Per Serving Calories 253 Calories from Fat 171 % Daily Value* Total Fat 19g 29% Saturated Fat NaNg 0% Trans Fat NaNg Polyunsaturated Fat 0.001g Monounsaturated Fat 0.00003g Cholesterol NaNmg 0% Sodium 97mg 4% Potassium 0.2mg 0% Total Carbohydrates 16g 5% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars NaNg Protein 8g 16% Vitamin C NaN% Calcium 7% Iron 11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
5 Minute No Bake Paleo Brownies

5 Minute No Bake Paleo Brownies

No-bake brownies- made in 5 minutes in a food processor. Soft, chewy, healthy, chocolate brownies made with real raw ingredients! Gluten free, paleo, vegan, and raw.

Print Recipe No Bake Paleo Brownies No-bake brownies- made in 5 minutes in a food processor. Soft, chewy, healthy, chocolate brownies made with real raw ingredients! Gluten free, paleo, vegan, and raw. Ingredients Brownies Frosting Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings brownies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings brownies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Brownies Frosting Instructions
  1. In a food processor blend all ingredients for the brownies until the cashews have been blended and color/texture is evenly smooth. Press dough into the bottom of a 6" by 3" baking pan lined with parchment paper (I use a small cake pan- you can also use a bread loaf).
  2. Then blend ingredients for the frosting in the food processor and spread on brownies. Chill in freezer or serve right away!
Nutrition Facts No Bake Paleo Brownies Amount Per Serving Calories 397 Calories from Fat 144 % Daily Value* Total Fat 16g 25% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Polyunsaturated Fat 2g Monounsaturated Fat 6g Sodium 84mg 4% Potassium 486mg 14% Total Carbohydrates 54g 18% Dietary Fiber 8g 32% Sugars 40g Protein 12g 24% Calcium 5% Iron 11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Easy Paleo Gingerbread Cookie Recipe

Easy Paleo Gingerbread Cookie Recipe

This grain free, refined sugar free gingerbread cookie recipe not only makes delicious cookies- it’s perfect for making gingerbread houses! (Paleo, gluten free, dairy free).

Print Recipe Easy Paleo Gingerbread Cookie Recipe This grain free, refined sugar free gingerbread cookie recipe not only makes delicious cookies- it’s perfect for making gingerbread houses! (Paleo, gluten free, dairy free). Ingredients Info Cook Time 12 minutes Prep Time 8 minutes Servings cookies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 12 minutes Prep Time 8 minutes Servings cookies MetricUS Imperial Course Dessert Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
  2. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Roll dough out on a piece of parchment paper 1/4" thick. Cut out shapes and bake on 350F for about 12-14 minutes until golden. Frost or serve plain!
Nutrition Facts Easy Paleo Gingerbread Cookie Recipe Amount Per Serving Calories 269 Calories from Fat 153 % Daily Value* Total Fat 17g 26% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01g Monounsaturated Fat 0.01g Sodium 91mg 4% Potassium 132mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 27g 9% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 6g Protein 7g 14% Vitamin C 0.4% Calcium 28% Iron 12% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more