cream of tarter

Category

Best Paleo Cassava Flour Pancakes

Best Paleo Cassava Flour Pancakes

The world’s fluffiest paleo pancakes. Not “eggy”, light, fluffy, thick, and satisfying. Tastes like legit white flour pancakes! Easy gluten free and grain free breakfast treat.

Print Recipe Best Paleo Cassava Flour Pancakes Easy healthy pancake recipe the whole family will love! Paleo pancakes that can be made ahead and stored in the freezer for quick and easy paleo breakfasts on the go. Recipe for light and fluffy homestyle grain free pancakes. Ingredients Info Cook Time 2-3 minutes on each side Prep Time 8 minutes Servings pancakes MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Info Cook Time 2-3 minutes on each side Prep Time 8 minutes Servings pancakes MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Ingredients Instructions
  1. Combine ingredients for the pancakes in a stand mixer until smooth.
  2. Cover the bowl and set in the fridge overnight- you can cook them right away, but chilling the batter overnight sets the batter up to make extra thick + fluffy pancakes.
  3. Grease a frying pan with coconut oil. Heat the pan over low heat on the stove. You can also use an electric griddle.
  4. Once the batter has set up, scoop 1/4 cup batter onto a hot fry pan and cook on really low heat until cooked through (it takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side. You want to cook it on really low heat, so the middle gets cooked and you aren't left with raw batter in the center).
Nutrition Facts Best Paleo Cassava Flour Pancakes Amount Per Serving Calories 164 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g Monounsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 74mg 25% Sodium 257mg 11% Potassium 61mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 17g 6% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 1g Protein 8g 16% Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 11% Iron 5% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more
Best Gluten Free Paleo Waffles

Best Gluten Free Paleo Waffles

These Paleo Belgian Waffles are incredibly light and fluffy (and not “eggy”)! This lovely stack of delicious waffles are nicely golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside. Incredible flavor, grain free, and easy to make!

Print Recipe Best Gluten Free Paleo Waffles These Paleo Belgian Waffles are incredibly light and fluffy (and not "eggy")! This lovely stack of delicious waffles are nicely golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside. Incredible flavor, grain free, and easy to make! Ingredients Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings waffles MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Recipe Notes

Top with your favorite toppings. I topped with dairy free yogurt, almond butter, freeze dried raspberries, rose petals, and granola chunks.

Info Prep Time 5 minutes Servings waffles MetricUS Imperial Course Main Dish Votes: 1
Rating: 5
You: Rate this recipe! Recipe Notes

Top with your favorite toppings. I topped with dairy free yogurt, almond butter, freeze dried raspberries, rose petals, and granola chunks.

Ingredients Instructions
  1. Heat the waffle iron and generously grease with coconut oil.
  2. Combine all the ingredients for the waffles by hand in a mixing bowl or use a KitchenAid.
  3. Pour batter into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown (You can cook them more or less, depending on your personal preference).
  4. Top with your favorite toppings. I topped with dairy free yogurt, almond butter, freeze dried raspberries, rose petals, and granola chunks.
Nutrition Facts Best Gluten Free Paleo Waffles Amount Per Serving Calories 481 Calories from Fat 243 % Daily Value* Total Fat 27g 42% Saturated Fat 10g 50% Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 186mg 62% Sodium 739mg 31% Potassium 137mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 43g 14% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 2g Protein 19g 38% Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 9% Calcium 22% Iron 11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Read more