Baked cauliflower gnocchi casserole- made with homemade two ingredient cauliflower gnocchi and rosemary sage cream sauce. Paleo, gluten free, and dairy free family dinner. This casserole is perfect for breakfast or dinner!
Okay, I think we have just reached a new point of awesomeness in the world: baked cauliflower gnocchi casserole with creamy creamy sauce??
What do you think?
Are you brave enough to dive into the world of next level casseroles… that just so happen to be PALEO!
All the pregnancy cravings for casserole- minus the pregnancy part.
Just hard-core casserole cravings up here.
I love everything about this pretty dish.
It’s everything a casserole should be: creamy, vegetables, meat, flavor… you get it…. you want this in your life.
Let’s break it down shall we?
cauliflower gnocchi casserole
I’m going with ten reasons why you should make this, because I definitely think there are ten reasons why…
- Just so darn delicious!
- Made with two ingredient cauliflower gnocchi that tastes like fluffy pillows from heaven, but in casserole form!
- That cream sauce tho.
- Easy peasy to make!
- Like real easy.
- It can be served as a breakfast casserole or for dinner! I’m all about that. 🙂 And yes, I would gladly eat casserole for breakfast.
- Clean CLEAN ingredients.
- It has my favorite apple chicken sausages and my favorite spices: rosemary and sage.
- It can be stored in the fridge or freezer for meal prep through the week, yahoo!
- You just gotta trust me on this one: make it.