Paleo Banana Raspberry Bread
Quick, healthy, and easy paleo banana bread topped off with raspberries and a coconut butter glaze. Easily stores in the freezer for breakfast in the morning. Kid friendly, oil free, and contains NO sugar (just fruit!).
Three of the words I have been waiting for: paleo. banana. bread… But this one has a delicious summery flair! This easy paleo banana bread is topped off with raspberries and is made with NO sugar (just fruit sugar), so it’s a healthier way to kick off your morning or end your evening.
what i love about this banana bread:
A few notes about things I absolutely LOVE about this bread. Ready? So, this bread is perfectly stored in the freezer… this is important, because when you’re cooking for one, it comes in handy not having to eat the whole loaf in one day, ya know? Or maybe that’s your style; in that case- go for it! (Not really, unless you are a super athlete with the metabolism of a 14 year old boy.)
Okay, I’m getting off track here. What I really meant for you to know about this bread is, it’s healthy, delicious, freezer friendly, and easy to make!
We have a boatload of raspberries coming in from the garden right now, so I have been finding all kinds of ways to sneak them into recipes. Banana and raspberries? Don’t mind if I do!
Also, this glazzzze. You need it in your life! Plus, it’s super pretty and pulls the whole raspberry banana bread thing together into a beautiful package. You won’t regret it! And it’s incredibly easy to make, I promise! Everything gets whipped up in… yup! You guessed it, the food processor.
Okay, that’s all for now. Enjoy some yummy eats!
For this recipe you will need a food processor and a small loaf pan like this.
More like this:
Paleo Banana Bread French Toast
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup soft medjool dates
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup golden milled flax meal
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teapsoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 5 tablespoons coconut manna or coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 drops stevia liquid
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a small 5 1/2" by 3 1/2" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor combine all the bread ingredients (except raspberries) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the loaf pan. Top off with raspberries, then bake on 400F for about 45 minutes until cooked. You will know the bread is cooked when a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- For the glaze, blend all ingredients together in a food processor until completely smooth. Then drizzle (or pipe) over the loaf.
Paleo Banana Raspberry Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g
Cholesterol 47mg 16%
Sodium 145mg 6%
Potassium 107mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Hi, what can you use instead of dates? Thanks
Hi Stacey, you could try using maple syrup. 🙂
Can you use anything else besides stevia liquid or do you really need that?
Hi Amanda, maple syrup or honey will work in place of stevia. 🙂