Bacon turkey burgers with avocado ranch dressing and sweet potato waffles! This whole30 breakfast is easy, delicious, and filling. If you’re looking for a healthy paleo breakfast burger recipe, this is it!
Okay, if there were ever a burger I would want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- this would be it!
The layers of crispy waffles married with creamy avocado dressing and those bacon burgers… yes please. 🙂
And we haven’t even gotten to the eggs yet.
This breakfast burger was in my dreams last night; or at least before I went to bed.
Does anyone else think about/get excited about breakfast the night before?
Please, say yes.
I know my family and friends do, so it must run in the family or something.
I went with whole30 bacon turkey burger, because ya know- this is the bacon-turkey-burger-you-need-in-your-life.
But, as I peeked over my sister’s shoulder and saw the title of the video she was editing, this one was named: “Waffle-Sandwich-Thingy with Egg-Juice, Patty-Cake, and Green-Junk”.
I think that says it all and pretty much sums up what you’re about to eat.
Sisters are the best.
So, in all seriousness, who’s ready to make these burgers?
Because burgers for breakfast are never a no.
Making Bacon Burgers:
Okay, so if you want to go the whole nine yards with this baby, here’s how you do it proper:
- Get yourself one of these epic $9.99 waffle makers- they are gold, pure gold.
- Next, make these 2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Paleo Waffles, because waffle buns are pretty much heaven.
- Then, we add in some green junk, as my sister calls it- also known as Avocado Ranch Dressing.
- This ranch dressing doubles up as a dip-dressing-sauce-thingy that’s totally delicious and has no oil, because it’s avocado based!
- After all that, just poach a few eggs, because I’m a sucker for the perfect poach.
- Now you’re all set!
Time to chow down. 🙂
I’ll take seconds pleeeeease.
I think you’re ready for burgers now, right?