Protein Pancake Cereal
Protein packed mini pancakes with 49 grams protein and 310 calories per serving! This viral Tik Tok trend is even better when it’s made with only four ingredients and is paleo.
I’ve been making these protein pancakes literally every morning this week…
I can’t get enough!
Since seeing the Tik Tok trend of pancake cereal, I knew what I needed to do with those protein pancakes. 🙂
These are so easy to make and with these healthy ingredients, I am always full, satisfied, and fueled with energy after eating them!
You can make this like a regular cereal bowl with milk or do it a little different by serving it up with only traditional pancake toppings, which is my personal favorite!
My go-to has been strawberries and whipped cream with these pancakes, but maple syrup and butter is pretty good too. 🙂
All you need to make these cutie little pancakes for your cereal bowl is:
- protein powder- this is the one I use… I also add this vanilla collagen powder.
- baking powder
If you want to make these strictly paleo, then just switch out the vegan protein powder for one of your favorite paleo versions!
Keep in mind, these will taste mostly like the protein powder you use, so if you don’t like the taste of the protein powder you’re using, you might want to make mini pancakes with one of my other paleo pancake recipes for a more traditional pancake flavor.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or paleo protein powder
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen powder I have made this without collagen too
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- NOTE: Keep in mind, these will taste mostly like the protein powder you use, so if you don't like the taste of the protein powder you're using, you might want to make mini pancakes with one of my other paleo pancake recipes for a more traditional pancake flavor- linked above.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together protein powder, collagen, and eggs until smooth. Then stir in baking powder until combined and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Pour pancake batter into a plastic squeeze bottle or ziplock bag- with the top cut off.
- Once skillet is hot, make 1/2" pancakes and flip when golden on the bottom- use a plastic spatula or chopsticks to check the underside to see when done. They are really fluffy, so you won't be able to tell by the top when they are done, so check the bottoms after about 1 minute of cooking. Once flipped, cook for only about 10 seconds or until golden on the other side- this will keep them from drying out! Serve with your favorite toppings!
Protein Pancake Cereal
Amount Per Serving
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 372mg 124%
Sodium 783mg 33%
Potassium 118mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 49g 98%
Vitamin A 18%
Vitamin C 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
would these work with bob’s red mill whey protein!! someone gifted me a pack and i’m not very sure what to do with it 🤣🤣
Hi Rox, I haven’t tried that one before, but it may work- you may have to add more or less protein powder to get the same consistency. 🙂
Hey thanks for the recipe. How many cups is 1 scoop? Can’t wait to try
My guess would be about 1/3 cup.
This is the coolest recipe I’ve seen- I hadn’t even seen this on Tiktok! I have chocolate bone broth collagen and hot chocolate protein- can’t wait to make mini pancake cereal now 😍So much better than spending $11+ a box on other protein cereals. Thanks for sharing!