Golden Iced Turmeric Latte
Top on my paleo food list: golden iced turmeric lattes. Tastes like liquid sunshine! An easy refreshing paleo and whole30 beverage, perfect for summer.
Welcome to the drippy golden horizon of iced turmeric lattes- that taste like sunshine.
You know something is worth keeping around, when you’ve been making in on repeat two times a day; in your pjs, church clothes, and swim suits.
I don’t plan on stopping this golden train for awhile, so you better just hop on!
Who would ever think a handful of earthy spices + some homemade nut milk would taste like a cosmic collision of sunshine, easy like sunday morning.
For real though, I was never a big fan of turmeric…
I tried the golden latte a few years ago, but it never stuck.
A few weeks ago though, I was battling some pretty aggressive inflammation.
If you would have poked my skin, I think I might have popped like a balloon.
It was pretty intense.😂
I’m not sure what caused it, but I’m still wading through the aftermath.
Waking up looking like a pregnant twin version of myself isn’t exactly ideal, but I’m making the best of it.
When you feel like a balloon, the only to-do tasks include: kicking feet up, avoiding the heat, and sipping on all the iced golden turmeric lattes and golden soup I want.
If I turn yellow, you’ll know why.
What I love about this latte:
- Caffeine free!!!
- All the flavor combinations you want, see: add chocolate syrup, lemon, or more ginger for a major mind-blowing flavor experience!
- Chilly and refreshing.
- Eaaaaasaay to make, my friends. I sometimes just make an extra large jar of this golden deliciousness and store it in the fridge for breakfast, lunch, or gardening hour. You know, out there in my birks, messy bun, with my plants, and turmeric milk. I kinda like it.
Okay, I think you are properly prepared now, to mix and match this golden. Now, go make your dream golden latte.
Oh! And feel free to add all the natural sprinkles and whipped cream/coconut cream you want. Trust me, it’s like cake.
More like this:
Golden Turmeric Vegetable Soup
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup raw cashews optional- makes it's super creamy!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- dash of nutmeg
- pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 6-8 ice cubes
- stevia liquid to taste or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- In a high speed blender combine ingredients on high for 1-3 minutes until smooth and frothy.
- If you want to make the two layer fancy look- pour some almond milk into the bottom of a glass with ice cubes. Top it off with golden milk, whipped cream/coconut cream, and natural sprinkles.
Golden Iced Turmeric Latte
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2g 0%
Saturated Fat NaNg 0%
Trans Fat NaNg
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.04g
Cholesterol NaNmg 0%
Sodium 1mg 0%
Potassium 58mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 0.2g 0%
Vitamin C NaN%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This looks so good, I can’t wait to try it. What type of vanilla powder do you use?
Thank you Sammie, I just got mine from amazon. 🙂 You can also use extract.
Dang this is good!!! I also jumped on the golden latte with no success. Thank you for my new summer bevvie!!
Just made this and I’m seriously in love!!! I put some coco whip in top which took it to the next level! Thank you for this wonderful recipe!!! 😍
Yayyy! Glad to hear you loved this! It’s seriously one of the most made things around here. 🙂
I would like to know what brand of vanilla powder you use. I don’t like to use Amazon but want to see if I can find a reasonable priced and healthy brand through Walmart.
I used Cooks brand- it was the only one I could find. 🙂
OH MY GOSH!!! Seriously so delicious! I have had iced golden milk that I purchased in a local vegan restaurant. First of all, it was $7 for a 12 oz cup and it was sweetened with Agave, a no-no in this house. WOW! This was so simple and I am addicted already. Thank you and keep the recipes coming!!!
Thank you Rhonda! That is so great to hear! Glad you enjoyed it. 🙂
How long is this good for in the fridge?
Hi Bob, I would store it for 2-3 days.
We just tried a golden warrior drink at restaurant. This looks really close, except they used pecan milk & cardamom. Can’t wait to try this. Mmmm
You said you could add chocolate syrup? What type of chocolate syrup do you use that is Paleo?!? 😃 I am excited to try this!
Hi Tia, I don’t remember that- just the whipped cream/coconut cream and sprinkles, but if you do want chocolate sauce I like to make it with melted chocolate chips (you can get stevia sweetened ones) and melt with a little coconut oil! Enjoy 🙂