A few things you should know about me if we are going to be friends:
1. You can win my heart with superfoods; mainly goji berries and mulberries. I once received multiple packages of these berries for Christmas; da best!
2. I actually hated cooking before I was paleo. Mom was legitimately worried that I would leave home never knowing how to cook. So she made me make dinner once a week, hoping that I would at least have something to survive on other than my ritual salads and toast… Things have changed since then 😉
3. Rooibos tea and steamed almond milk is my jam!
4. I have a untamable obsession for beautiful ceramics and artisan home goods (making prop shopping a valued task on the to-do list 😉
5. Never did I image I would have a blog much-less, publish an ebook, and be a blog consultant!! Let’s just say that I was the exact opposite of a techie… and wanted nothing to do with electronics and social media before I started all this. I didn’t have Instagram until I started my business and I am an introvert, so this whole spilling my life to the cyber world is pretty much completely out of my comfort zone and something I have had to work up to.
Well my friend, if you made it this far, let me say welcome to my little corner of the internet! I am overjoyed to have you here!! I hope you find this space to be joyful, hopeful, and full of fun things to eat. Let’s stay connected; there are a few ways you can do this:
The first being, dropping me an email and saying hi! It will make my day and I cannot wait to meet you!
Join for weekly email updates on new recipes, more life updates plus random banter, and even free giveaways and special promotions!
And last, but not least: following me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Thanks for dropping by! Happy cooking:)