A few things you should know about me if we are going to be friends:
1. You can win my heart with superfoods; mainly goji berries and mulberries. I once received multiple packages of these berries for Christmas; da best!
2. I actually hated cooking before I was paleo. Mom was legitimately worried that I would leave home never knowing how to cook. So she made me make dinner once a week, hoping that I would at least have something to survive on other than my ritual salads and toast… Things have changed since then 😉
3. Rooibos tea and steamed almond milk is my jam!
4. I have a untamable obsession for beautiful ceramics and artisan home goods; making prop shopping a valued task on the to-do list. 🙂
5. Never did I image I would have a blog much-less, publish an ebook, and be a consultant. Let’s just say that I was the exact opposite of a techie… and wanted nothing to do with electronics and social media before I started all of this. This whole sharing my world… with the rest of the world is pretty much completely out of my comfort zone and something I have had to work up to.
Well my friend, if you made it this far, let me say welcome to my little corner of the internet. I am overjoyed to have you here!! I hope you find this space to be joyful, hopeful, and full of fun things to eat. Let’s stay connected; there are a few ways you can do this:
The first being, dropping me an email and saying hi! It will make my day and I cannot wait to meet you!
Join me for weekly email updates on new recipes, more life updates, and free giveaways and special promotions!
Last, but not least: following me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Thanks for dropping by! Happy cooking.